NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A new mobile app will put fans closer to Luke Bryan with live streaming and interactive features.
The multiplatinum singer told The Associated Press that The Luke Bryan App will be available July 24 on iTunes and Google Play.
“You’re going to be able to have interactive experiences with it, find out what I am up to, find new videos, special content, even new songs,” said Bryan, who is selling out stadiums and arenas on the Kick The Dust Up tour.
Costing $1.99 per month, or $22.99 per year, the app will also provide fan chats and messaging, e-commerce and a special prize experience for one lucky fan, according to the app developer, Disciple Media.
Bryan joins other celebrities who have created their own apps with exclusive content for fans.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival to blend music, food and baseball
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix