LOS ANGELES (AP) — A zombie TV movie is bringing together members of two boy bands.
Backstreet Boys Nick Carter, A.J. McLean and Howie Dorough will star in the Syfy channel’s “Dead 7,” along with Joey Fatone of ‘N Sync fame.
Movie production company The Asylum said the post-apocalyptic drama follows ragtag gunslingers trying to free a town of a zombie plague.
Carter is also producing and co-writing the film, and his wife, Lauren Kitt Carter, will join him as part of the cast.
“Dead 7” is scheduled to air in 2016, the Syfy channel said Tuesday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video