LOS ANGELES (AP) — A zombie TV movie is bringing together members of two boy bands.
Backstreet Boys Nick Carter, A.J. McLean and Howie Dorough will star in the Syfy channel’s “Dead 7,” along with Joey Fatone of ‘N Sync fame.
Movie production company The Asylum said the post-apocalyptic drama follows ragtag gunslingers trying to free a town of a zombie plague.
Carter is also producing and co-writing the film, and his wife, Lauren Kitt Carter, will join him as part of the cast.
“Dead 7” is scheduled to air in 2016, the Syfy channel said Tuesday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon