When the dog days of summer hit in Phoenix, it can be tough to think of places to grab a bite, especially if you’re a fan of bringing your furry friend with you.
We’ve been a lot of places here in town and like to bring our pooches on the patio with us on occasion. It can sometimes be a challenge to find a dog-friendly spot, which is why we took the work out of picking the place.
Below are our six favorite dog-friendly spots around the Valley. Some of them even provide dog treats or bowls, so be sure to ask what each place offers for you and Fido!
For more dog-friendly restaurants, check out the Advance Craving Finder!
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival