When the dog days of summer hit in Phoenix, it can be tough to think of places to grab a bite, especially if you’re a fan of bringing your furry friend with you.
We’ve been a lot of places here in town and like to bring our pooches on the patio with us on occasion. It can sometimes be a challenge to find a dog-friendly spot, which is why we took the work out of picking the place.
Below are our six favorite dog-friendly spots around the Valley. Some of them even provide dog treats or bowls, so be sure to ask what each place offers for you and Fido!
For more dog-friendly restaurants, check out the Advance Craving Finder!
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day
- Bon appetit! Seven places you should try during Arizona Restaurant Week
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba