When the dog days of summer hit in Phoenix, it can be tough to think of places to grab a bite, especially if you’re a fan of bringing your furry friend with you.
We’ve been a lot of places here in town and like to bring our pooches on the patio with us on occasion. It can sometimes be a challenge to find a dog-friendly spot, which is why we took the work out of picking the place.
Below are our six favorite dog-friendly spots around the Valley. Some of them even provide dog treats or bowls, so be sure to ask what each place offers for you and Fido!
For more dog-friendly restaurants, check out the Advance Craving Finder!
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Here's every Arizona spot in the Girl Scout Cookie Dessert Challenge
- She Said: Adding Mowry & Cotton to favorite Phoenix-area restaurants
- She Said: Phoenix-area restaurants that will be open for Christmas
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day