NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — New mother Carrie Underwood called her brother-in-law to the rescue over the weekend during a frightening mom moment.
The country star tweeted about the incident on Saturday, writing “When your dogs manage to lock themselves, all your stuff & the baby in the car & you have to break a window to get in. #WhatAreTheChances”
Her publicist, Jessie Schmidt, said Monday it happened very fast and no one was hurt. Underwood tweeted that her brother-in- law broke the window to unlock the car.
Underwood is back on tour after giving birth to Isaiah in February, the first child for the former ‘American Idol’ winner and her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher.
Carrie Underwood’s Twitter account: http://twitter.com/carrieunderwood
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video
- Rock on! Phoenix area readying for big concert weekend