NEW YORK (AP) — Justin Bieber will make a special appearance at the inaugural Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival in August, along with headliners The Weeknd, Skrillex, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.
The festival will be held at New York’s Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on Aug. 22 and 23 and will feature more than 40 acts over three stages. The lineup, announced Friday, also includes Kygo, Jason Derulo, American Authors, Betty Who, The Chainsmokers, Cold War Kids, Fetty Wap, Halsey, Holy Ghost!, Kiesza, Little Mix, Santigold and ZZ Ward.
Tickets for the general public go on sale July 16 at 10:00 a.m. EDT at www.livenation.com.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video