NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce, Pearl Jam and Coldplay will perform at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival in New York’s Central Park in September.
They will join Ed Sheeran at the Sept. 26 event on the Great Lawn, organizers announced Thursday.
Beyonce made a surprise appearance onstage last year when Jay Z closed the free event.
The fourth annual concert will air on MSNBC and stream on iHeartRadio and Tidal. Past performers include Stevie Wonder, Neil Young, Alicia Keys, Foo Fighters and Carrie Underwood.
Fans can earn free tickets by taking actions to end poverty on globalcitizen.org. The concert is timed to coincide with the U.N. General Assembly meeting.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon