WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Multiplatinum-selling Josh Groban will sing during the opening night ceremony at the U.S. Open tennis tournament.
The U.S. Tennis Association says Thursday that Groban will perform songs off his recent album “Stages.”
Former tennis star Billie Jean King, who won 18 Grand Slam singles titles, will participate in the ceremony, too.
The year’s last Grand Slam tennis tournament starts Aug. 31 in New York.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Country Thunder music festival to kick off in Arizona on Thursday
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon