Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day
PHOENIX — Few can deny the crispy, golden goodness of a perfectly cooked french fry. While they truly are the ultimate complement to a juicy burger, the french fries we’re speaking of can be enjoyed as a stand-alone treat.
And with some of these places, you may want to bring a friend to help you polish off a huge order of fries with all the fixings.
To help you find a spot in the Valley to celebrate National French Fry Day — aka Thursday, at least this year — we jumped over to Yelp to find some of the tastiest ‘taters in town.
As the day is celebrated annually on July 13, we thought it would be nifty to include the top 13 spots in the Valley of the
We don’t recommend trying them all in one day, unless you want to share. With us. Please.
Flip through the slideshow below to find your ideal (or closest, because who wants to wait?) french fry spot in town.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over President’s Day weekend