Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day
PHOENIX — Few can deny the crispy, golden goodness of a perfectly cooked french fry. While they truly are the ultimate complement to a juicy burger, the french fries we’re speaking of can be enjoyed as a stand-alone treat.
And with some of these places, you may want to bring a friend to help you polish off a huge order of fries with all the fixings.
To help you find a spot in the Valley to celebrate National French Fry Day — aka Thursday, at least this year — we jumped over to Yelp to find some of the tastiest ‘taters in town.
As the day is celebrated annually on July 13, we thought it would be nifty to include the top 13 spots in the Valley of the
We don’t recommend trying them all in one day, unless you want to share. With us. Please.
Flip through the slideshow below to find your ideal (or closest, because who wants to wait?) french fry spot in town.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- ‘Stop Phx Police Violence’ banner removed from Phoenix overpass
- Study: Phoenix second-best spot for retirees with wanderlust
- Illumination light show returns to Phoenix, adds Tempe location
- Suspect still on loose after 26-year-old man found dead in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after ailing 85-year-old Surprise man found safe