Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day
PHOENIX — Few can deny the crispy, golden goodness of a perfectly cooked french fry. While they truly are the ultimate complement to a juicy burger, the french fries we’re speaking of can be enjoyed as a stand-alone treat.
And with some of these places, you may want to bring a friend to help you polish off a huge order of fries with all the fixings.
To help you find a spot in the Valley to celebrate National French Fry Day — aka Thursday, at least this year — we jumped over to Yelp to find some of the tastiest ‘taters in town.
As the day is celebrated annually on July 13, we thought it would be nifty to include the top 13 spots in the Valley of the
We don’t recommend trying them all in one day, unless you want to share. With us. Please.
Flip through the slideshow below to find your ideal (or closest, because who wants to wait?) french fry spot in town.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Woman says she pulled daughter out of Hacienda after sex assault
- Phoenix’s Pot of Gold festival offers refunds after Cardi B cancels
- Phoenix-area drivers face morning fog after light but steady rainfall
- Entertainment center with mini-golf, food, drinks, more coming to Phoenix
- Arizona Sen. Carl Hayden’s chair stolen from Phoenix storage unit