NEW YORK (AP) — Ariana Grande has pulled out of the MLB All-Star Concert because of her wisdom teeth and Demi Lovato is stepping in.
Grande’s representative said Wednesday the singer would not perform Saturday at the Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati because she had some of her wisdom teeth removed Monday.
A representative for Lovato confirmed that she would perform Saturday instead.
The free concert during the 2015 MLB All-Star Week will also include pop-rock band Rixton, best known for the hit “Me and My Broken Heart.” The 86th MLB All-Star Game will air July 14 on Fox from the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.
Lovato released a new single, “Cool for the Summer,” last week.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video