NEW YORK (AP) — Brandon Maxwell, Lady Gaga’s longtime stylist and a designer in his own right, will show his first full ready-to-wear collection at New York Fashion Week in September.
Maxwell has created numerous looks for Gaga over the years, including a silver gown with a plunging neckline and high slit for this year’s Grammys and a majority of the outfits she has worn for her Cheek to Cheek tour with Tony Bennett.
Known for a bold but glamorous aesthetic, Maxwell is listed in The Hollywood Reporter’s Top 25 most powerful stylists in Hollywood. His fashion week debut was announced Monday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival to blend music, food and baseball
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix