Fourth of July is a fun time for all, but it can be tricky to figure out where to eat.
After all, you can only go to so many barbecues and, with it being a holiday weekend, cooking at home doesn’t sound enjoyable. But with a lot of people off work, restaurant lines can get long and meals can get expensive. Talk about a rock and a hard place!
While we can’t help with the lines (we’re working on it), we can send you to some places that will fill your stomach up a lot faster than it will empty your wallet.
Check out the slideshow below for our recommendations.
If dinner and a show are part of your holiday plans, we recommend checking our Fourth of July events map.
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day
- Bon appetit! Seven places you should try during Arizona Restaurant Week
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba