Fourth of July is a fun time for all, but it can be tricky to figure out where to eat.
After all, you can only go to so many barbecues and, with it being a holiday weekend, cooking at home doesn’t sound enjoyable. But with a lot of people off work, restaurant lines can get long and meals can get expensive. Talk about a rock and a hard place!
While we can’t help with the lines (we’re working on it), we can send you to some places that will fill your stomach up a lot faster than it will empty your wallet.
Check out the slideshow below for our recommendations.
If dinner and a show are part of your holiday plans, we recommend checking our Fourth of July events map.
- He Said: Biltmore Bobby-Q offers cool, light summer options
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level