NEW YORK (AP) — Vanessa Williams tied the knot with her fiance, Jim Skrip, on the Fourth of July.
A representative for the singer-actress said Sunday that Williams and Skrip wed a day earlier. No details of the ceremony were provided.
This is the third marriage for Williams, who was previous married to public relations consultant Ramon Hervey and former Los Angeles Laker Rick Fox. She has three children with Hervey and a daughter with Fox.
Williams earlier said she met Skrip, a former accountant, while traveling in Egypt.
The 52-year-old Williams, a former Miss America contestant, has released eight studio albums and received several Emmy nominations for her performance on ABC’s “Ugly Betty.”
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival to blend music, food and baseball
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix