NEW YORK (AP) — Meghan Trainor is postponing two shows because of a hemorrhage on her vocal cords.
The 21-year-old pop singer made the announcement on Instagram late Thursday. She said “doctors want me on complete vocal rest until they are healed.”
The “All About That Bass” singer had been scheduled to perform in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Friday and Uncasville, Connecticut, on Saturday.
Trainor wrote that she’s never missed a live show and that she’s “truly sorry to everyone who has bought tickets and made travel plans.”
Her next show will be on Tuesday in Lansing, Michigan. The Grammy-nominated performer’s hits include “Lips Are Movin'” and “Dear Future Husband.”
Meghan Trainor’s Instagram post: https://instagram.com/p/4p4CyAOSh7/?taken-by=meghan_trainor
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video