A 23-year-old man was rescued from his chimney by the Phoenix Fire Department Rescue crews late Saturday night.
According to the Phoenix Fire Department, the man was locked out of his house as a joke by his friends. The man then decided to try to gain access back into his house by going down the chimney.
Phoenix Fire Department Rescue crews are trained for these “confined space” incidents and were able to get him out of the chimney as the video shows. The rescue took thirty minutes.
The man was transported for precautionary reasons in stable condition to a nearby hospital for further evaluation according to the Phoenix Fire Department.