NEW YORK (AP) — Kim Kardashian is expecting a baby boy, a spokeswoman for the reality TV star said Monday.
Ina Treciokas confirmed a post that Kardashian made on Instagram and Twitter in a message to her rapper-husband Kanye West.
A picture of West reading a book to their 2-year-old daughter, North West, is captioned: “You’re such a good daddy to North & you will be the best daddy to our new son too!”
Kardashian revealed the news of her pregnancy in a clip that appeared after an episode of the E! reality show “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
The show documented the 34-year-old’s fertility struggles, and she confided that an attempt to conceive through in vitro fertilization failed.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- Metal icons Slayer bringing farewell tour to Phoenix’s Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act
- Odesza, Empire of the Sun to headline McDowell Mountain Music Festival