She Said: 10 Phoenix spots to celebrate National Doughnut Day
PHOENIX — Breakfast should taste a little bit sweeter on Friday if you’re doing things right because it’s National Doughnut Day!
While we’re sure your neighborhood spot is good, we compiled a list of 10 of the best places in the Phoenix area to grab a doughnut. Some of them can be paired with fried chicken, but they’ll all have you saying “Mmmm, doughnuts” in your best Homer Simpson voice.
We only ask two things of you: let us know about your favorite spots in the comments and save a doughnut for us!
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival
- She Said: Oak & Fork offers wine bar feel inside Ak-Chin Casino
- He Said: Devour Phoenix’s first year at Desert Botanical Garden a success
- I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
- He Said: Camp Social the perfect place to get a warm meal on chilly nights
- He Said: Biltmore Bobby-Q offers cool, light summer options
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level