PHOENIX — Breakfast should taste a little bit sweeter on Friday if you’re doing things right because it’s National Doughnut Day!
While we’re sure your neighborhood spot is good, we compiled a list of 10 of the best places in the Phoenix area to grab a doughnut. Some of them can be paired with fried chicken, but they’ll all have you saying “Mmmm, doughnuts” in your best Homer Simpson voice.
We only ask two things of you: let us know about your favorite spots in the comments and save a doughnut for us!
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items