NEW YORK (AP) — Once again, E L James is on top.
A day after announcing that she had written a “Fifty Shades” novel from billionaire Christian Grey’s point of view, “Grey” was No. 1 on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com as of midday Tuesday.
James’ “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy, the explicit romance between Grey and young Anastasia Steele, has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide.
The author said in a statement Monday that her new book, coming out June 18, was in response to numerous fan requests that she tell Christian’s side of the story.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Scottsdale high school band to perform in London New Year’s Parade
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- Metal icons Slayer bringing farewell tour to Phoenix’s Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act