NEW YORK (AP) — Once again, E L James is on top.
A day after announcing that she had written a “Fifty Shades” novel from billionaire Christian Grey’s point of view, “Grey” was No. 1 on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com as of midday Tuesday.
James’ “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy, the explicit romance between Grey and young Anastasia Steele, has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide.
The author said in a statement Monday that her new book, coming out June 18, was in response to numerous fan requests that she tell Christian’s side of the story.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act
- Odesza, Empire of the Sun to headline McDowell Mountain Music Festival
- Injury forces rapper Childish Gambino to reschedule Phoenix-area concert
- Only 65 percent of Arizona students have access to music and art classes
- President and stars join in epic farewell to Queen of Soul