NEW YORK (AP) — Iggy Azalea recently canceled her fall tour, so she has time to plan for a big moment in her life: her wedding.
Nick Young of the Los Angeles Lakers proposed to the rapper late Monday as they celebrated Young’s 30th birthday. A short video of Azalea saying yes as Young proposed on bended knee was posted on the blog site Karen Civil. The site confirmed its authenticity via email.
Azeala’s representative also confirmed the engagement.
Azalea posted a photo on Instagram of her hand graced with a diamond ring. Young wrote, “She said yes. It’s over man. I’m getting married!” when he posted a photo of the couple kissing.
Azalea will be 25 on Sunday. She announced last week that she was canceling her U.S. tour for a second time.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act
- Odesza, Empire of the Sun to headline McDowell Mountain Music Festival
- Injury forces rapper Childish Gambino to reschedule Phoenix-area concert
- Only 65 percent of Arizona students have access to music and art classes