NEW YORK (AP) — Mariah Carey has joined Match.com — not just for love, but to promote her latest single.
The pop diva joined the dating website early Tuesday as she launched the music video for “Infinity,” which debuted on Match and VEVO.
Carey’s profile says she’s divorced and has two children. She posted four photos, including one of her singing and another of her taking a selfie.
The 45-year-old said in a statement: “I hope every woman who is single and listens to this song goes out and finds her infinity, whether on Match or the traditional way.”
In her new music video, Carey considers three potential Match suitors.
Other musicians have used dating sites to launch music, including DJ-producer Zedd, who used Tinder last month to help promote his album, “True Colors.”
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Rap artists and women take center stage at Grammys
- John Mayer to bring tour to downtown Phoenix in September
- Scottsdale high school band to perform in London New Year’s Parade
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- Metal icons Slayer bringing farewell tour to Phoenix’s Ak-Chin Pavilion