NEW YORK (AP) — Mariah Carey has joined Match.com — not just for love, but to promote her latest single.
The pop diva joined the dating website early Tuesday as she launched the music video for “Infinity,” which debuted on Match and VEVO.
Carey’s profile says she’s divorced and has two children. She posted four photos, including one of her singing and another of her taking a selfie.
The 45-year-old said in a statement: “I hope every woman who is single and listens to this song goes out and finds her infinity, whether on Match or the traditional way.”
In her new music video, Carey considers three potential Match suitors.
Other musicians have used dating sites to launch music, including DJ-producer Zedd, who used Tinder last month to help promote his album, “True Colors.”
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act
- Odesza, Empire of the Sun to headline McDowell Mountain Music Festival
- Injury forces rapper Childish Gambino to reschedule Phoenix-area concert
- Only 65 percent of Arizona students have access to music and art classes