NEW YORK (AP) — Iggy Azalea has canceled her U.S. tour for a second time.
The “Fancy” rapper tweeted Friday “as u may know, the tour is cancelled.” She added that she’s “so sad and sorry to let my fans down.”
Azalea announced in March that The Great Escape Tour would not kick off in April. She rescheduled the tour due to production delays and said it would take place this fall.
Representatives from Azalea’s record label, Def Jam, and tour promoter, AEG, didn’t return emails seeking comment. Azalea didn’t offer any details about the second cancellation.
The Grammy-nominated rapper, whose recent single is “Pretty Girls” with Britney Spears, tweeted that she’ll “be back out on the road when the next album is done.”
Azalea said she’s still committed to her upcoming festival performances.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video