NEW YORK (AP) — Hozier, Nick Jonas and Trey Songz are among the performers set for the daytime portion of the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Swedish singer Tove Lo, pop-rock band Echosmith and Walk the Moon, who have a massive hit with “Shut Up and Dance,” will also perform on Sept. 19 for the Daytime Village at the MGM Resorts Village in Las Vegas. Tickets go on sale Thursday.
Headliners for the main stage of the two-day iHeartRadio Music Festival — slated for the nights of Sept. 18 and 19 — will be announced at a later date. The fifth annual festival will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
The 2015 Daytime Village will also include George Ezra, Tori Kelly, James Bay, Shawn Mendes, Zella Day and The Struts.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video