NEW YORK (AP) — DJs Tiesto and Steve Angello have been added to the TomorrowWorld festival lineup in the fall.
The festival announced Thursday that the EDM acts will join previously announced performers David Guetta, Afrojack and Martin Garrix, among others.
TomorrowWorld will take place Sept. 25-27 outside of Atlanta in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia. Other performers include Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, Paul van Dyk and Showtek.
The festival is in its third year. The full lineup will be announced next month.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video