This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Spirit Airlines flight attendant’s seemingly harmless tarmac photos have garnered up a lot of controversy, according to ABC 7 News.
The flight attendant, identified as Ericka Paige Diehl, was spotted by a few passengers while she had some photos taken of her inside the well of a jet engine.
Diehl posted the photos on her Facebook page, which was disabled by Tuesday night.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO