This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Spirit Airlines flight attendant’s seemingly harmless tarmac photos have garnered up a lot of controversy, according to ABC 7 News.
The flight attendant, identified as Ericka Paige Diehl, was spotted by a few passengers while she had some photos taken of her inside the well of a jet engine.
Diehl posted the photos on her Facebook page, which was disabled by Tuesday night.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award