This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Spirit Airlines flight attendant’s seemingly harmless tarmac photos have garnered up a lot of controversy, according to ABC 7 News.
The flight attendant, identified as Ericka Paige Diehl, was spotted by a few passengers while she had some photos taken of her inside the well of a jet engine.
Diehl posted the photos on her Facebook page, which was disabled by Tuesday night.
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival