This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
One Spirit Airlines flight attendant’s seemingly harmless tarmac photos have garnered up a lot of controversy, according to ABC 7 News.
The flight attendant, identified as Ericka Paige Diehl, was spotted by a few passengers while she had some photos taken of her inside the well of a jet engine.
Diehl posted the photos on her Facebook page, which was disabled by Tuesday night.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018