WEST WINDSOR, N.J. (AP) — Police have alerted residents of a New Jersey township that Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler will not be performing at a small pick-your-own strawberry farm.
NJ.com reports (http://bit.ly/1AymvkV ) the rock star and “American Idol” judge was listed on concert websites ReverbNation and Eventful as performing a Saturday morning show at Windsor Farm & Market.
Farm owner Wayne Kalinowski says he was tipped to the problem when a woman from Hightstown wanted to know more about the venue.
After Kalinowski reported the issue, West Windsor police sent an email alert Wednesday telling residents Tyler wasn’t coming.
Lt. Robert Garafolo says there does not seem to be criminal intent.
No one from either website can be reached to comment. A message on a social media account for Tyler hasn’t been returned.
Information from: NJ.com, http://www.nj.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video