This is an alert to all you road warriors out there; you may want to checkout a new service called DUFL.
They’re offering to take the hassle of laundry and packing off the busy traveler’ s to-do list.
Once you download the iPhone app and register, DUFL sends you a large suitcase to fill with the clothes you typically wear on various trips.
Once it’s ready, they pick it up and ship it to their warehouse where they inventory, clean and store it for you.
From then on, simply open the app, select the clothes you want and schedule the bag to be sent to your destination.
Your trips are now luggage free and you’ve eliminated the laundry task, because your bag gets picked up and sent back to the warehouse for cleaning and storing when you’re done.
The service isn’t cheap at $100 a trip, but if you’re routinely paying a $25 checked bag fee each way, it starts to look a little more economical.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?