NEW YORK (AP) — Carrie Underwood is the top contender for the 2015 CMT Music Awards with five nominations.
CMT announced Wednesday that Underwood scored two nominations for video of the year with the Grammy-winning “Something in the Water” and “Somethin’ Bad,” her duet with Miranda Lambert. Underwood also earned two nominations for female video of the year with “Something in the Water” and “Little Toy Guns.”
Twelve videos are nominated for video of the year. Contenders include Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt and Jason Aldean.
Lady Antebellum and Kenny Chesney, also video of the year nominees, have four nominations each.
The CMT Music Awards will air live on June 10 from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets go on sale Saturday and voting starts Wednesday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video