NEW YORK (AP) — Kanye West and Nicki Minaj have been added to the list of performers for Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
Dick clark productions also announced Tuesday that Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth will perform their No. 1 hit remembering actor Paul Walker, “See You Again,” at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Imagine Dragons will pay tribute to the late Ben E. King by singing “Stand by Me,” and Minaj will perform her latest hit with David Guetta, “Hey Mama.”
Previously announced performers include Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea, Ed Sheeran, Nick Jonas, Van Halen, Meghan Trainor, Little Big Town with Faith Hall and “Empire” cast members Jussie Smollett and Bryshere “Yazz” Gray.
The top nominee is Taylor Swift with 14.
The show will air on ABC starting at 8 p.m. Eastern.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video