ATLANTA (AP) — Bobbi Kristina Brown’s father and aunt have been appointed co-guardians of the ailing daughter of the late Whitney Houston.
Lawyers for Bobby Brown and Pat Houston issued a joint statement Friday saying that judge Jeryl Debra Rosh appointed them to have joint responsibility in decisions related to Bobbi Kristina’s care and medical needs.
The statement also says lawyer Bedelia Hargrove was appointed conservator to oversee Bobbi Kristina’s assets, including her rights and legal claims.
The decision comes after the 22-year-old was found face down and unresponsive in a tub at her Georgia home Jan. 31. She has been moved to an undisclosed location since being released from an Atlanta hospital in March.
Brown’s lawyer, Christopher Brown, said in a statement in April that Bobbi Kristina has opened her eyes.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video