NEW YORK (AP) — Country Living’s choice for the first person ever to be on the cover of the magazine is apropos: Miranda Lambert.
The country superstar is featured on the cover of the June issue and also is the guest editor for the publication.
The home and lifestyle magazine says it has never featured a person on its cover in its 36-year history. The issue explores how country music influences country style.
Lambert also talks about her husband Blake Shelton’s green thumb; he plans to plant tomatoes and strawberries, and they plan to make jam.
Country Living is the latest publication that normally eschews celebrities to put one on its cover; Cooking Light had Michelle Obama as its face earlier this year.
The issue hits newsstands later this month.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video