NEW YORK (AP) — The Neon Trees will have a slightly bigger presence on stage this summer — their drummer, Elaine Bradley, is pregnant.
Bradley and husband Sebastian Allen are expecting their third child, a daughter, in September. They have a 2-year-old son and a 1-year-old daughter.
The baby will be born shortly after the Trees, best known for songs like “Animal,” go on tour this summer: The band, which released the single “Songs I Can’t Listen To” on Tuesday, is embarking on a two-month tour. A rep for the quintet says Bradley will be behind the drums for the cross-country tour, which begins in Seattle in June and ends in Boston in July.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video