LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mariah Carey is set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards for the first time in 17 years, but the pop superstar is keeping mum on what song she’ll sing.
Billboard and Dick Clark productions announced Tuesday that Carey will appear on the May 17 show in Las Vegas. Billboard says the chanteuse has more No. 1 songs on its Hot 100 chart than any other solo artist in the chart’s 56-year history.
Previously announced performers include Kelly Clarkson, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Van Halen, Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea. Presenters include Rita Ora, Ne-Yo, Laverne Cox and the cast of “Entourage” — Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Adrian Grenier.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video