LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mariah Carey is set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards for the first time in 17 years, but the pop superstar is keeping mum on what song she’ll sing.
Billboard and Dick Clark productions announced Tuesday that Carey will appear on the May 17 show in Las Vegas. Billboard says the chanteuse has more No. 1 songs on its Hot 100 chart than any other solo artist in the chart’s 56-year history.
Previously announced performers include Kelly Clarkson, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Van Halen, Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea. Presenters include Rita Ora, Ne-Yo, Laverne Cox and the cast of “Entourage” — Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Adrian Grenier.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Metal icons Slayer bringing farewell tour to Phoenix’s Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley to headline Country Thunder Arizona
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks earns Rock Hall of Fame nomination as solo act
- Odesza, Empire of the Sun to headline McDowell Mountain Music Festival
- Injury forces rapper Childish Gambino to reschedule Phoenix-area concert