NEW YORK (AP) — Apple is introducing an updated MacBook Pro and iMac and lowering the price for its top-end iMac.
The updated 15-inch MacBook Pro laptop has a new style of trackpad, faster flash storage and a longer battery life and starts at $1,999.
The new $1,999 iMac desktop computer has a higher-resolution 27-inch screen and faster processor.
Apple’s top-end iMac will now sell for $2,299. It has been selling for $2,499 at some retail outlets.
The news comes ahead of Apple’s worldwide developers conference June 8.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 5 safety pitfalls putting your business at risk
- Keeping outdoor workers safe in the scorching desert heat
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees