Freeway improvement projects will require lane restrictions in the Phoenix area over the weekend.
• Eastbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes between Tatum Boulevard and 64th Street from 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday for city of Phoenix sign and lane-striping work. Eastbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Tatum Boulevard and 56th Street will be closed.
• Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 in Tempe/Mesa area will be closed from 3 a.m. to noon Sunday for widening project. Westbound Loop 202 ramp to southbound Loop 101 also will be closed. Northbound Loop 101 off-ramp at McKellips Road will be closed.
• Westbound Interstate 10 will be narrowed to one lane between Riggs Road and Wild Horse Pass Boulevard from 9 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday to prep pavement for resurfacing. Westbound I-10 off- and on-ramps at Queen Creek Road will be closed.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to one lane at Recker Road in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for widening.
• Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one lane between Jefferson Street and 19th Avenue from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Tuesday nights for pavement repair. Southbound I-17 off- and on-ramps at Grant Street and southbound off-ramp at Durango Street/19th Avenue will be closed.