If you’re looking for the latest Valley real estate news, make sure to tune into That Real Estate Show with Realtor Diane Brennan Sunday mornings at 8:00 a.m. on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
Here’s what’s coming up on this week’s show:
• Is the luxury market finally making a post-recession comeback? Find out which zip codes are seeing an uptick in sales on That Market Report.
• Your Money Girl, Kim Harland of Nova Home Loans, shares more about how the Maricopa County Home in 5 Advantage Program can help you with your next home purchase.
• Hear how the rebounding economy is helping Valley Real Estate with a report from Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal.
• The weather is heating up and so are home sales. Tina Tamboer with The Cromford Report has the forecast for homes on the market as summer approaches.
• And, as always, we’ve got 30-second snapshots of home listings from Valley Realtors and real estate agents on The Dirty 30.