This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 42 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
An Alabama mom went the extra mile to apologize on behalf of her children.
ABC News reports Kyesha Smith Wood dropped her step-daughter, daughter and son off at the movies. After the film, her son informed her that the girls were very disrespectful, rude and obnoxious during the movie, bothering fellow moviegoers. One woman even scolded the girls and asked them to be quiet.
Smith Wood then pleaded on Facebook for the woman to come forward so she could personally apologize. After much searching and resharing of the post, Rebecca Boyd was found. The two women even met face-to-face, with Boyd assuring Smith Wood there were no hard feelings. Classy on both women’s parts.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups