This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 40 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The board of trustees and alumni at the University of Oklahoma Kappa chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon blamed the recent video of its members reciting a racist chant on “a horrible cancer” that entered the fraternity.
The statement came along with an apology for the fraternity’s actions.
The board said it was remorseful. Two fraternity members have been identified since the video’s release, and have also issued apologies.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO