This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 40 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The board of trustees and alumni at the University of Oklahoma Kappa chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon blamed the recent video of its members reciting a racist chant on “a horrible cancer” that entered the fraternity.
The statement came along with an apology for the fraternity’s actions.
The board said it was remorseful. Two fraternity members have been identified since the video’s release, and have also issued apologies.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups