This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 40 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The board of trustees and alumni at the University of Oklahoma Kappa chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon blamed the recent video of its members reciting a racist chant on “a horrible cancer” that entered the fraternity.
The statement came along with an apology for the fraternity’s actions.
The board said it was remorseful. Two fraternity members have been identified since the video’s release, and have also issued apologies.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan