This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 40 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The board of trustees and alumni at the University of Oklahoma Kappa chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon blamed the recent video of its members reciting a racist chant on “a horrible cancer” that entered the fraternity.
The statement came along with an apology for the fraternity’s actions.
The board said it was remorseful. Two fraternity members have been identified since the video’s release, and have also issued apologies.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award