This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 47 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, you can always make a difference.
That’s what little Jordyn Leopold learned. The 11-year-old sent a handwritten letter to the Minnesota Wild, asking if they would give her father Jordan Leopold a new role.
Why? Defenseman Jordan Leopold is a veteran hockey player that has made the roster over the years for many teams, including both the St. Louis Blues and Columbus Blue Jackets just this year. His family of five lives in Minnesota, but Jordan Leopold is not always around for the special occasions.
Fox News reports Jordyn’s mom Jamie posted the letter on her Facebook page, causing it to go viral and catch the attention of the Wild. The ended up trading for Jordan Leopold, which will send him home to his loving family at last.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO