This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 69 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
According to a Palestinian news report, President Barack Obama allegedly threatened to take action against Israeli jets threatening to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities.
Ma’an, an independent Palestinian news agency, cited
Al-Jarida, a daily Kuwaiti newspaper, in a report claiming Obama threatened to shoot down any Israeli jets if they decided to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities,
The attack was planned for 2014, but was allegedly nixed after Obama’s threats reached Israeli officials.
The article, which only cited anonymous sources, claimed an Israeli minister with strong ties to the U.S. first told Secretary of State John Kerry about the planned attack, who passed the message onto Obama.
Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his commanders spent four nights deliberating before tasking Benny Gantz, chief of staff for the Israeli army, “to prepare a qualitative operation against Iran’s nuclear program,” according to the report.
The report went on to state Netanyahu took any means necessary to stop any U.S.-Iran relations because “such an agreement is, allegedly, a threat to Israel’s security.”
In a statement to
The Washington Times, a senior official within the Obama administration said “that report is totally false.”
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups