This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 45 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Fans of the romantic comedy “Pretty Woman,” starring Richard Gere as a charming business man and Julia Roberts as his beautiful escort, know the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills is the scene of ultimate luxury and romance.
The experience includes:
- • A one-night stay in the Presidential Suite.
- • A three-hour shopping spree with personal consultation and a $2,000 allowance on Rodeo Drive.
- • An optional spa experience, including manicures, pedicures, facials and massages.
- • A trip in a Rolls-Royce to a picnic on Greystone Mansion, which includes a musical serenade and food inspired by the picnic scene.
- • A private styling within the suite.
- • Dinner on the Veranda Suite Terrace.
- • A show at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts or the LA Opera.
To reenact the ultimate fairy tale experience, it will cost about $100,000 — no escort included.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018