This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Have you ever stolen towels from a hotel?
If you’re thinking about doing that again, hotels may be able to track you down.
Some hotels lose up to 20 percent of their linens a month, but those numbers will soon plummet as 2,000 hotels now use chips to track towels using radio frequency.
The chip sends a signal to antennae at the entrance or exit of the hotel, letting proprietors know when the linen has exited the premises.
The chips could save an estimated $50,000 per year in lost linen.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement