This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 83 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Gone are the days of mood rings and horoscope readings to tell you everything you need to know about your own personality.
Now, all you have to do is pick a seat on a plane.
According to an aol.com feature, top psychologists say that your choice of airplane seat says a lot about your personality.
Surprisingly, people who prefer an aisle seat are the minority at 45 percent, while 55 percent prefer a window seat.
Psychologist and University of Washington professor Jonathan Bicker said that aisle people love their freedom, yet are businesslike and will probably be working during the flight. They also have a tendency to be claustrophobic.
Window seat people value privacy and are “nesters”. They like to make cozy spaces for themselves. They also are dreamers, and where better to daydream while looking out a window than up in the clouds?
Finally, the select few who prefer middle seats are extroverts and love to meet new people.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan