This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 56 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Despite an age gap, perhaps no one but parents are more aware of just how expensive college is.
According to a new poll by RBC, 55 percent of college students hide just how much money they’re spending from their parental units. In the same poll, only 33 percent of parents realized their kids were holding back on the financial information.
Another disconnect: While 90% of parents claim to be on top of how much debt their kid owes, just 78% of students agree their parents are up-to-speed on their finances.
This discrepancy, Time reported, could be due to multiple factors, including peer pressure, class or social status differences or multiple credit offers students signed off on.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims