This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 53 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Airline companies probably get so many complaints a day, it’s got to be hard to keep up.
But with this letter, it’s like United Airlines isn’t even trying.
A Redditor posted the following letter that she received after having a bad experience with the company:
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months