This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 53 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Airline companies probably get so many complaints a day, it’s got to be hard to keep up.
But with this letter, it’s like United Airlines isn’t even trying.
A Redditor posted the following letter that she received after having a bad experience with the company:
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018