This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 47 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We don’t know about you, but the last thing we want to think about while eating is all the lives lost on 9/11.
According to the Wall Street Journal, families of those killed in the attacks agreed. The gift shop of the recently-opened 9/11 memorial museum pulled an offensive plate from its shelves Tuesday.
One gift-shop item in particular has raised hackles: a decorative ceramic platter in the shape of the U.S., with heart symbols marking the spots where the hijacked planes made impact on 9/11
After pulling the plate, museum officials said families would give more input on the items sold at the store and the presentation of those items.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims