This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 55 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The “golden years” may be fading to silver and bronze, according to a report says many Americans feel as though they can’t afford to save for retirement.
According to a Country Financial survey, about one in every four Americans is not saving a single dollar for retirement.
Between debt from student loans and entry-level jobs, about 32 percent of “millennials” — Americans between the ages of 18-29 — report not saving up for their future.
Nearly half of Americans 40 and older report feelings of concern and regret from their previous retirement decisions, the survey says.
Approximately 46 percent of people who aren’t saving claim they can’t do it on a middle class budget.
Problems also appear to arise in awareness of retirement. About 55 percent of Americans don’t know if they’re participating in a 401(k). Among those who do know of their involvement in a 401(k), only 30 percent know how their money is being invested.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona