This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 55 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The “golden years” may be fading to silver and bronze, according to a report says many Americans feel as though they can’t afford to save for retirement.
According to a Country Financial survey, about one in every four Americans is not saving a single dollar for retirement.
Between debt from student loans and entry-level jobs, about 32 percent of “millennials” — Americans between the ages of 18-29 — report not saving up for their future.
Nearly half of Americans 40 and older report feelings of concern and regret from their previous retirement decisions, the survey says.
Approximately 46 percent of people who aren’t saving claim they can’t do it on a middle class budget.
Problems also appear to arise in awareness of retirement. About 55 percent of Americans don’t know if they’re participating in a 401(k). Among those who do know of their involvement in a 401(k), only 30 percent know how their money is being invested.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident