This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 81 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Are you tired of your job? Maybe the pay isn’t enough, it’s a long commute or your boss just isn’t a nice guy.
Why not quit then? After all, some people are quitting one job in favor of taking a lot of part-time positions, Yahoo! reported. It’s called microjobbing.
For workers with self-discipline and the right skills, however, microjobs can offer liberation from the rigid schedules and stultifying culture of cubicle life.
Workers who have left a full-time position in favor of several part-time roles said their new occupations allows them to plan their day around their schedule and plans. However, most part-time work rarely comes with benefits.
Would you ever pursue a microjob style of life?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan