This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 81 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Are you tired of your job? Maybe the pay isn’t enough, it’s a long commute or your boss just isn’t a nice guy.
Why not quit then? After all, some people are quitting one job in favor of taking a lot of part-time positions, Yahoo! reported. It’s called microjobbing.
For workers with self-discipline and the right skills, however, microjobs can offer liberation from the rigid schedules and stultifying culture of cubicle life.
Workers who have left a full-time position in favor of several part-time roles said their new occupations allows them to plan their day around their schedule and plans. However, most part-time work rarely comes with benefits.
Would you ever pursue a microjob style of life?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO