Did you miss some of Mac and Gaydos this week?
Here’s the sounds of the week, the funniest, most memorable moments from the show, including: Mac and Gaydos thinking back to Al Roker’s last adventure to the White House before he covered climate change this week, an interesting source call for the guys, some outrageous comments from the Donald Sterling saga, the hosts taking a stab at conjuring racist pickup lines and commentary on Harry Reid’s not-so-nice comments about Republicans.
Don’t worry if you were busy, on vacation or had a broken FM dial this week — we’re here to give you last week’s Mac and Gaydos highlight reel.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018