This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 71 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Everyone has their own secret to making marriage work, from communication to shared interests.
But what if it’s easier than that? Easy as, say, picking up a broom?
According to the Daily Mail, the key to staying happy in a marriage my be dividing household chores equally.
Happiness won’t last long if one partner is perceived as not doing their fair share, especially after children start arriving, the University of Illinois researchers said.
But it’s not just sharing the chores. Researchers also found that the couple must believe that it’s only fair chores be divided, rather than one person just going through the motions.
Do you share chores in your relationship?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan