This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 70 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Monica Lewinsky (remember her?) is back in the news after giving an exclusive profile to Vanity Fair about her relationship with former President Bill Clinton.
But was the profile politically motivated?
According to Politico, Lynne Cheney, wife of former Vice President Dick Cheney, seems to think so.
“I really wonder if this isn’t an effort on the Clintons’ part to get that story out of the way,” Lynne Cheney said during an interview on “The O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night. “Would Vanity Fair publish anything of Monica Lewinsky that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t want in Vanity Fair?”
Cheney felt Clinton wanted the scandal that lead to her then-husband’s impeachment in the news now, rather than her probably White House run in two years. After all, a story that’s a few years old will no longer be circling the news shows by then.
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children