This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 73 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Eleven alleged militants were arrested in Malaysia last week, and reports from several local media outlets claimed the suspects were connected to the disappearance of Flight MH370.
NBC News reports a senior police chief in Malaysia has denied any links between the suspects and the jet that went missing on March 8.
The 11 alleged terrorists are all between the ages of 22 and 55, and they were taken into custody in the Kedah and Selangor regions of Malaysia. Several reports suggested they all have ties to al-Qaeda.
The suspects, who were rounded up by the Bukit Aman Special Branch Anti-Terrorism Unit, are believed to have links to terror networks in Syria and southern Philippines and were planning to send Malaysian fighters to Damascus, The Star in Kuala Lumpur reported.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials